[T3] Tow my T3 update

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Sat Oct 25 15:05:24 PDT 2014

I got that back in as you say, except the inline fuse. I didn't see one in Bently but will look again. Bently shows 2 wires after the switch. One to the kick down solenoid and the other to the test port. I checked for 12v on both wires(connectors) with the engine running and got nothing. Likewise I checked for continuity on both, with engine off, and got nothing. So now it's a bit more studying up. One of the wires in the 2 wire connection has the # 33 on it. The other may be 35. Its to faded to read.

The front wheel problem was one of wobble when shaking the top of the tire. Adjusting the torsion arm, grease and adjusting the arm again is what I ended up doing. Then another pump of grease.

I remember seeing and saving a chart that had the various F I components and the year/system they were used in. I'm looking for that also.The intake air pressure sensor # is: 311 906 051C. I installed 311 906 051E. I expect they are for different systems but figured a holding vacuum was better than a leaking one. Not sure on that, now but it's in and running mostly well.