[T3] Muffler oddity....

Daniel K. Du Vall dduvall at 1peter4-10.org
Thu Sep 4 20:17:37 PDT 2014

Sounds more like the glass packing that some mufflers use to deaden sound. Which might mean that the screens and such holding it in have rusted away.

http://www.rx8club.com/attachments/australia-new-zealand-forum-37/70975-identity-crisis-hymee-muffler.jpg

http://www.persianmotor.net/attachments/3492d1317325058-exhaust-silencer-3.jpg

http://csgarage.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/exhaust1.jpg