[T3] 2016 Invasion Location

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 16 08:31:06 PDT 2014

Hello all,

I'm not really an active participant on this list but do look through every message that comes along...and I was wondering: why no Invasions in the eastern half of the US (or more ideally, west of Chicago)? I'll admit to not being very plugged into the location selections from the past, but do remember the locations mentioned being consistently way too far for me to drive a post-repair Fasty. Am I the only list member in the eastern US (DC metro area)?

Just wondering :-)

- Doug
'73 Fasty
Falls Church, VA