[T3] 2016 Invasion Location

john@carartbyjohn.com john at carartbyjohn.com
Tue Sep 16 09:52:18 PDT 2014

Doug and the rest of the East Coast folks took a look at this map...

www.carartbyjohn.com/2016Invasion/InvasionBullseye16.jpg

You will see that we have had 3 of the 7 Invasions east of Chicago. The Northeastern party of the country has enjoyed the best access to the Invasions.

The Fairport, NY Invasion this year was an easy day's drive from DC or NYC. Can't get much closer than that.

I am getting close to being able to announce the location for the 2016 Invasion.  Some loose ends to confirm and tie up so stay tuned.

BTW, it won't be East of the Mississippi, but 2018 will!

Later,
John

T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network