[T3] Whining noise with new gen belt

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Tue Sep 23 21:57:22 PDT 2014

On 23 Sep 2014 at 20:05, Keith Park wrote:

> $6ea???  wow, I have thousands of Bright red LED's that were tossed
> from a HALT Project years ago, just need to mount them in a socket....

WIth a resisor or a current limiting circuit....

Years ago, we could buy bare LEDs which contained, within the plastic
package, a current source that would deliver the necessary current to
the LED regardless of the input voltage. I believe they were good for
5-48 V. A terrific product, that then disappeared. Too bad.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org