[T3] Jim, Marigold's savior

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 12:24:21 PDT 2014

>I should add that primary credit for this work should go to Sarah. If
>it weren't for the fact that she thought it was worth doing and was
>willing and able to help, it never would have happened. We need more
>owners like her.

Does anyone know where the "clone button" is for people like Jim?

It appears Jim's love, treasure trove of parts and dedication to repairing
"our" Type 3's, apparently began in 1968.
My one-owner Square absolutely would not have survived without, Jim.
Marigold appears to be much better off for his time and effort, too.
And Sarah should take pride in her desire to spend resources on Marigold.

I sincerely appreciate all Jim has done to keep Frito "roadworthy".
I'm fortunate to have him within 75 miles, during the summer.

Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)
Lake Geneva, WI (summer)