[T3] 185 (??)R15

73 squareback Cincy swaffordvw at cinci.rr.com
Tue Sep 2 18:34:13 PDT 2014

I can find 185's all day but im wanting to take these magnesium rims off
of my ride. the inner wall weights keep falling off and ready to go with
stock rims just for the hell of it. You cant put outter weights on them.
So will a 185 Tire work ok on stock rims? Theres a ton of these out
there on the used market and really dont want to buy a brand new set if
im only driving my car 200-300 miles top a year and while doing repairs
but wouldnt mind driving it once in a blue moon... but im more curious
about the size. shimmying, turns etc.Fenders Eh' heheh its not lowered
and this is a 1973 Squareback im talking about. ..

BTW it does have 185's on it now but wanting to put the rims in storage
and not reuse those as they have been flat for a while...
Thanks yall'
Chris537

---