[T3] brakes

Fiesta Cranberry fiestacranberry at gmail.com
Thu Apr 30 20:01:48 PDT 2015

hi guys,
I finally had the master cylinder replaced in The Baroness---it had
completely given out on me.

The brakes work now, but I'm noticing 2 things.  First is a weird kind of
"chatter" when I put my foot lightly on the brake pedal.  It's like the
pedal is fighting me, in a rapid, da da da da da da da kind of push up
against my foot.

The second is a soft scree scree scree coming from (I think) the passenger
side back wheel.  I notice it when I'm coasting.  The brakes also seem to
grab very quickly and hard.

Is this normal?  I've never noticed this before.  I'm using a new guy, so I
wanted to check in with you before I take it back.

Lori and The Baroness, 71 SB AT

--
"I wrestled with reality for 36 years, and I'm happy to say I've finally
won out over it."