[T3] Rear Brakes

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 19:55:27 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I've been restoring a 71 square for the last couple of years. I bought some parts from Jim Adney and he recommended I check you guys out. The name is Ralph Tree, I'm from Ogden Utah just a little north of SLC.
I'd like to share my project and have posted a couple of times with no response. Thanks
Ralph

Sent from my iPhone