[T3] Restoring a '71

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Mon Apr 13 20:27:38 PDT 2015

On 13 Apr 2015 at 20:55, Ralph Tree wrote:

> I've been restoring a 71 square for the last couple of years. I bought some parts from Jim Adney and he recommended I check you guys out. The name is Ralph Tree, I'm from Ogden Utah just a little north of SLC.
> I'd like to share my project and have posted a couple of times with no response. Thanks

Hi Ralph. Welcome to the list. Let us know how your project is going,
but in the future, it's best to send your email with your own subject
line that describes your comment or question.

Sorry if we haven't responded in the past. It's possible that you
just didn't have a clear question. Posts along the lines of,e "Here I
am and here's what I'm doing," don't offer much opportunity for

So what's keeping your '71 off the road? That's a great year!

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org