[T3] Any List Members in Eugene OR

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:08:13 PDT 2015

Mike,

That is great news. Let me work with the owner a a bit and get some things
sorted out. We are still throwing emails back and forth about condition and
such. He has sent me almost 20 pictures. There are still a few questions to
answer before I feel that I need someone to make the drive. I appreciate
you volunteering for me.

What I am looking at is a Patina cruiser that will need the trunk tray
above the engine replaced at some point. The fenders have the usual
headlight rust....but the other pictures look promising. I am still waiting
on a report about whether the heater works or now. I want a picture of both
heater channels with the doors open. You know.....the usual.

I will definitely get in touch with you in the next couple of days either
way.

Adam

PS Feel free to email me at the email address listed if you need.