[T3] Any List Members in Eugene OR

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 19:31:12 PDT 2015

Mike,

Bad news about the viewing. He is in Medford OR. I was incorrect about his
location. He is saying that it is a 170 mile drive from Eugene.

Along those lines, do we have anyone in the Medford area?

Here are the pics.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B3scmv7LTNgSfk0yWjNqMFlBWjBKUVU1Y21CZ3A2NEhqVWZ1S0xZRmtVUzhOYjN2b3I2ckU&usp=sharing

It is a long link, but the pics aren't huge.

Adam, Now looking for a friend near Medford :)