[T3] Any List Members in Eugene OR

Dennis Stiefel dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org
Wed Apr 15 20:22:30 PDT 2015

We have a 70 Fastback at my school with a lot less rust than that same color
but not as good as interior.  Interior is easier to fix than rust is to fix
right.  Unless you are in a hurry to get one or have you heart set on a
slope nose Fastback we will be doing a seal bid this fall with a $1500
minimal bid ( I doubt it will bring much more than that).   My class has
already got the engine running good just need to tweak a few more little
things before this fall.

Dennis Stiefel
72 Fastback FI MT (Clementine)
70 Fastback Carb MT (School project)
71 Stander Beetle Middle Son's car
67 Ford F-100 Hart of Crown Vic. (Leroy)
88 Golf Oldiest Son's car
10 Toyota Corolla Wife's car
65 Ford 4000 (old Blue)
Rainsville, Alabama