[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - Prescott Valley, AZ

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Aug 5 16:53:05 PDT 2015

We have had a major snafu with the host hotel.  Seems the Comfort Suites in Prescott Valley has decided to not honor the agreed to price for our block of rooms and has more than double the price!

Our local hosts (Ken & Sue) are working on the problem and it sounds like they have gotten an even better deal than was originally agreed to with Comfort Suites at another hotel.

As soon as I get the details I will post them here and update the website.  If you have already made your reservation with Comfort Suites, you probably got an e-mail informing you of the much higher rate.  As soon as we nail down the new host hotel, please cancel your reservation with Comfort Suites and switch over to the new host hotel.

Sorry for the confusion.  We are trying to keep the Invasion affordable for all of the out of town Invaders.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com
www.carartbyjohn.com/2016Invasion/