[T3] New gas for 2015

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 10 18:19:06 PDT 2015

Finally got the Notch out enough to put some of this years gas in it after
running out all of last years.

Its running differently now, high idle is less, bit less hesitation off the
line... gas has changed again but it seems

fine under power.  I took it up the Equinox hillclimb and it ran strong but
I need to noodle with the warmup curve

again and maybe the accelerator pump adjustment.  Square seems to be running
OK with it with the FI.

Great weather for the event but it needs more VW's. lots of great fun but
the highlight

of the weekend had to be Charlie.

Charlie is 11 and the son of one of the HAMS that has been coming for
several years, he's one of the few modern children that can actually
socialize with adults and that earned him rides up the mountain

In competition cars such as Bugatti's, Mazerati's, Allard's, Aston martins,
and all kinds of million dollar exotic cars but Sunday morning there was
only one car he wanted to ride up in, my little VW Notchback!

When your Eleven the world is whats right in front of you and if its shiny,
looks cool, and makes the right noise, its exotic despite the logo on the
hood!  I want to be Eleven again!

Keith

Keith Park

MRI program