[T3] New gas for 2015

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 10 19:09:23 PDT 2015

Very nice, that sounds like my youngest son at 10 or 11. I'd take him to a car show and next thing you know he was trying to swap my cars or car parts for something shiny with four wheels.
Come to think of it I might not have grown up. I still think the coolest thing is what's nice and shiny, sounds cool and is right in front of me.

I don't understand what happens to teenagers though. We spent 3 years building the same son a 71 square and he traded it to me for a Subaru Forester.

Yours was a nice story.
Ralph

Sent from my iPhone