[T3] Front beam grease zerts

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Sun Aug 16 16:06:26 PDT 2015

Jim,

Let me know how much you want for a couple of them. I am in need.

As far as the top Zerts, they are in tact and have been lubed. I have no
idea why the bottom ones are not there.

I am also searching for a oil fill cap. The topper to the oil fill that the
oil bath air cleaner vents to. Mine was on there the other day and then
gone today. I guess it was tired and retired.

Let me know if you can help me out and I will paypal you some money.

Adam