[T3] Electrical questions

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Aug 24 17:03:04 PDT 2015

this sounds normal.  remember, with 6V you have twice the current and the
same resistance in the terminals so twice the voltage drop of 12V.  what you
want to know is the CURRENT into the battery when charging, as when the
batteries get sulfated their voltage goes up and they cant take the same
charging current

Keith\