[T3] Parts Cars have to go

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 14:14:27 PDT 2015

What about rear subframes? Because they're removable on these cars that could be something to remove. I have a '73 and my rear trailing arms are starting to rust a bit more than I'd like...if I had the space I'd take the '73 rear subframe off your hands, but the Fasty is pretty solid for now and given all the work/time/cash I invested in getting it back on the road this year I'm less interested in diving back into a big, immobilizing project.
Have a working dash defrost/blower fan in that '73?
Thanks,
- Doug :-)'73 FastyFalls Church, VA