[T3] Parts Cars have to go

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 27 15:00:02 PDT 2015

Wiper difference between '71 and the '72 and '73 wipers is that the '71 is turned on by a knob on the dashboard, not a lever on the steering column.  Come to think of it, that may make no difference about the wiper motor itself.   I'll put it in a "save" box, along with other doo-dads, before recycling the rusty car bodies.

And, I'll carry around some pre-printed notes to put on windshields of the once-in-a-blue-moon T-3s that I spot to maybe unload the clutter.  The idea of labeling, photographing, doing some on-line sales, packaging and shipping is intimidating.
But if anyone wants something...some sun visors maybe...? Seat belts? Etc. Get in touch. Don't want stuff to go to waste.

Message: 1