[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Sun Dec 6 12:13:44 PST 2015

Just over 6 months to go!

I have added camping information to the Invasion website for those that want to camp.  3 different options.  Check them out if you are interested.

I have also added a link for information about the Invasion T-shirts.

I am also visiting my shirt printer this week.  I will have details by mid-week.  I will be taking orders for folks that want to have them shipped before the Invasion.  Stay tuned for the details.

I will also take pre-orders for folks that want to pick them up at the Invasion and guarantee they get the sizes they want.  In this case you only need to e-mail me at john at carartbyjohn.com and let me know quantity and sizes and I will set them aside for you prior to the Invasion.  No need for pre-payment.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com