[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Sat Dec 19 16:15:30 PST 2015

Well if we have an invasion in the southeast It might be a close race...
I hate not to drive, but alas... even without all those miles the heat at
altitude for that old engine may be a bit much.

It rolled 150Kmi yesterday, about a mile from where it took its first mile
almost 25 years ago.  December 19th and Im still driving the summer cars!
Not to work anymore though, with no snow, dry roads, temps in the 40's and
nothing predicted someone in Niskayuna couldnt hold off any longer and took
the new salt brine truck out for a spin and heavily salted the route home
from work!  I had to drive 10 miles out of the way to get across the river
and not get into the salt!  A letter went out last night to several town
officials....

NOTHING worse than BRINE!

:-0

Keith