[T3] Early front brake pistons?

Dave Hall dave at hallvw.clara.co.uk
Fri Jan 9 17:24:44 PST 2015

I rather assumed that was the case, but I can't be certain.  In the garage I
have a couple of adjuster screws which I'm fairly sure came from a late Type
3 rear as I've not had a short nose model for decades - they have a 7mm wide
slot and 26mm of thread.  I also have a bag of NOS with 3mm wide slot, but
I've no idea what they're from, and I also found a bag of NOS brass adjuster
wheels, which should come in handy some day!

Someone will know for certain I expect.

Sorry if my best guess is off-beam.

Dave
UK VW Type 3&4 Club