[T3] Notchback Search

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:13:26 PDT 2015

Crew,

Anyone have a Notch for sale? I have a business college that saw my Square
and confided in me his love of Type 3's. He has been looking for a decent
project Notch. I directed him to the Samba, but I told him I would do a
little extra digging to see what I could find.

He is in the North Texas / Central Oklahoma area, so something close would
be nice but not necessary. Let me know if you know of something he might be
interested in.

As far as I know, the limit is Notchback of any year. I did not ask
specifics.

Adam