[T3] stock exhaust question

Gary Forsmo gbforsmo at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 20:04:42 PDT 2015

Tim --

Sorry, I don't have an answer to your heater hose question, which you
posed.  But there are knowledgeable people on The List who (I'm sure) will
have the answer.

I am a one-owner of a '69 Type 3 Squareback, MT, FI, also.  We are
full-timer motor homers and spend winters in Rockport, TX on the Gulf
Coast.  30 miles north of Corpus Christie.  Where are you located?

Two of our usual "stops" going south in October and north in April, are
Lake Texoma, north of Dallas and Lake Conroe, north of Houston.

Gary

--
Gary "Frito" - '69 Variant, FI, MT
Rockport, TX (winter)