[T3] Wiper motor

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 19 10:02:18 PDT 2015

Hi, I was wondering if anyone on the list could steer me in the right direction.
The plastic gear in the drive portion of my wiper assembly is cracked and won't retain the knurled shaft that drives the linkage. I tried some good epoxy but as soon as the wipers had any resistance the shaft broke free.
Does anyone have one of the gears or an old assembly that I can scavenge parts from?
Maybe a used working replacement assembly or motor would be the best.
Please let me know if anyone has anything they would like to sell.
Thanks
Ralph
N Utah

Sent from my iPhone