[T3] Wiper motor

Ralph Tree treedog12001 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 05:02:44 PDT 2015

Hi Mike,
Let me know what you have for a wiper assembly.
As for the steering wheel, I don't know.
It is 2 spoke, and has the bigger diameter contact ring on the backside. The one I have, that's not all cracked up has the smaller diameter and the horn won't work. I just don't know which is early and which is late.
Thanks
Ralph

Sent from my iPhone