[T3] PDSIT

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 19:41:27 PDT 2015

Jim,

Thanks for clearing that up. I knew about the chokes. I had no idea on the
other one. Good to know what it is for.

I have experience with Kadron,  Dellorto 36 and 40's and ICT's. I have just
never had a set of  PDSIT's. They are the same thing with a few twist. I am
glad I found the right size aluminum can to tape my carb sync tool to. At
least I have that going for me.

Adam