[T3] PDSIT

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jul 24 08:18:48 PDT 2015

In a message dated 7/23/2015 10:08:55 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
craigslistcsprings at gmail.com writes:

I am  talking about the little bit that you hook a keyed power wire to. My
car  was running like shit all week. Lost gas mileage and chased it around
for a  couple of days before I realized that my passenger side carb
electronic  thingy had vibrated itself loose and was screwing up the sync /
mix / idle.  Tightened it up, resynced the carbs and we are back to running
like a  champ.

I had that problem several times on my Notch. I ended up adding a  drop of
blue loctite to the the threads. After doing that, they never  vibrated
loose again. Might be worth giving it a try. ;-)

Bob 65 Notch  with sunroof