[T3] PDSIT

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Sat Jul 25 08:37:18 PDT 2015

On 25 Jul 2015 at 7:56, Craigs List wrote:

> I'll have to do this for piece of mind. Note where did I put that blue
> loctite in the move?

It's especially important to keep these from coming loose. If they
come loose, they can auger out their threaded holes and ruin the carb
casting. Loctite is a good way to start. If that doesn't work, I
think RIMCO can install a rather special repair insert and save the
casting. It's special because the casting wall is so thin at that
point.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org