[T3] Russ Wolf Car Search

Adriel Rowley adriel_rowley at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 28 11:02:29 PDT 2015

> From: topnotch at nycap.rr.com
> To: type3 at vwtype3.org
> Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 13:29:20 -0400
> Subject: Re: [T3] Russ Wolff Car Search
>
> He had 2 of them the yellow 73 basic model, and the dark blue? 69 that he
> bought in NY, OH, and a third, the orange 72 he had for many years before
> that, Im guessing thats the one she'd like to find,

The '69 was dark green and was the one had for years. The orange was being parted out as very rusted out.

Even had a '66 or '67 Fastback, which I know I have a picture of. It was just a shell out in the field.

I can't imagine her wanting anything but the '69, as Russ's daily driver and was in the best shape, even after leaving the air cleaner out. ;p

Thank you so very much!
Adriel