[T3] Volkvet

Bobsnotch at aol.com Bobsnotch at aol.com
Fri Jun 5 18:53:08 PDT 2015

bfye at canyonville.net writes:

> I think it is actually Bobnotch's
>
>  B. Fye
>
>  > On Jun 5, 2015, at 6:16 PM, "Keith Park" <topnotch at nycap.rr.com> wrote:
>  >
>  > ahh, a Tramism  :-)
>  >
>  > Keith

It's actually part of my sig line on the Samba, but it was a direct quote
of Tram's.
He made the comment, after seeing so many "early" cars that were
"restored", but had all sorts of incorrect parts (like 4 lug wheels), or some of the
later cars  that were "restored", but have a Weber progressive. :O
I liked the comment he made, and added it to my sig line. It's been brought
up by others who see it too. I think it's now a common word over there (at
least in the type 3 forum). : )
I think you could use it without a problem Keith. ;-)

Bob 65 Notch with sunroof

 </HTML>