[T3] Fuel tank outlet filter?

Brion Sabbatino brionsab at msn.com
Mon Jun 8 11:34:08 PDT 2015

If you have any rust in it other than surface you can do this. Remove the tank. Throw a bunch of BB'S in it. Shake it all up until it is ckean. Remove the bb's. Flush with solvent or a little gas. Reinstall and fill up with gas. Or to store without gas, coat with some kerosene first.
Brion S S. Utah