[T3] front calipers

Jim Adney jadney at vwtype3.org
Thu Jun 11 22:15:52 PDT 2015

On 11 Jun 2015 at 22:09, Brian Fye wrote:

> thanks Jim.  on the hunt now... my pair are earlies.

My impression is that it's very hard to find late replacements out
there, and people who buy them often find that they've been sold the
wrong parts. My recommendation is that you let me rebuild yours.
That's cheaper and leaves you assured of getting the right parts.

I also recommend that you get both rebuilt, because that gets both
off to an even start. While one may be frozen now, the other one is
likely close behind.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org