[T3] Horn & Steering Wheel Center Cap

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Fri Jun 12 15:57:45 PDT 2015

Horn gets power the entire time the ignition is on.  There is a fuse, should be one of the fuses that gets powered when ignition switch is turned on.  Should be same fuse as the brake lights as that’s where the power source comes from.  There is the red/black wire from fusebox to the brake light switches and along the route there is a T-connector which takes power forward to the horn.

So if you pull the ground wire off the horn and attach a jumper instead and ground it, the horn should sound (with ignition on).  If so, you have power to the horn so you don’t need to worry about the fuse.

If that’s the case, gotta start chasing down the ground path.