[T3] Ignition Questions.

jeffrey gunnarson clockdoc56 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 15 06:05:59 PDT 2015

No prob.if it's working and the advance springs are free and smooth no need
to disassemble. However if you do be careful with the center piece that
goes on the main shaft.it becomes brittle over time and any misalignment
when reinstalling will Crack it.take your time and try not to force it .
also need to set the proper clearance between pickup and trigger center
piece. And that the wires won't rub. Have fun