[T3] Car won't move

Sean Bartnik sjbartnik at mac.com
Thu Jun 18 17:53:49 PDT 2015

It’s certainly happened to me before.  Usually revving it up and dropping the clutch will take care of it and it’ll let go with a bang but if it’s not actually a stuck brake then that approach risks breaking something.  :-)

If you are missing the rubber plugs for the brake lining inspection holes in the backing plates you will be much more likely to encounter this issue.