[T3] not getting emails

Cybernotchback cybernotchback at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 20 15:04:34 PDT 2015

For some time now I have not received any messages to the list from Bob, (I just realized I also wasn't getting JJonk's the other day).  It's not just a matter of their emails going to my spam folder, I simply do not get them at all.  The only way I know that they have written to the list is if someone else makes a mention of or quotes their original email.  I have a folder and filter for Bob's emails, and that hasn't worked.  I have a filter and a folder set up to recognize emails from the list, and for the most part that works fine. (just not for emails from Bob, JJonk, or....).  Just today I added Bob's email address to my contacts list.  Fingers crossed that this works, then I can add others as I discover them, (like JJonk and....)
FWIW, I use yahoo mail.
John
      From: Daniel K. Du Vall <dduvall at 1peter4-10.org>
Gmail has the control in this situation more than likely. There are settings you can adjust but will have to do it on the web interface for Gmail. Basically mark them as not spam not sure if there is a way to set key words I don't use it much.

On Behalf Of Mike Fisher

Bobnotch comes up spam recently to my mac mini w/firefox & gmail.