[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - PV, AZ weather

Ken Main Mail kensue356 at cableone.net
Sun Jun 21 13:16:33 PDT 2015

  It is Phoenix is where it's HOT.  They come up here to cool off.  Prescott
Valley is at 5000 feet of elevation.  95 yesterday 94 today, so it's cooling
off. Normal is 84.  Remember, "it's a dry heat". Monsoon season started June
15, we haven't had rain or even a cloud in the sky. They say Thursday. When
monsoons rains comes it will be glorious. We do not get dust storms like
down in Phoenix. Wet towels on oneself is great. It feels wonderful. Spray
bottles filled cool water is good to.

Ken