[T3] Front and bacl emblem

Brian Fye bfye at canyonville.net
Mon Jun 22 08:53:23 PDT 2015

We get that a bunch with the notchback, but the notch speedster gets it the
worst.  I had a guy on the street argue with me that I didn't know what my
own car was!

On Mon, Jun 22, 2015 at 8:15 AM, Dennis Stiefel <dlstiefel at dekalbk12.org>
wrote:

> Yes I've had a few 411 and 412 comments too.  Had Clementine in a non VW
> car show last year and a couple walked by and the wife asked what kind of
> car that was and he said in a very confidant voice Volkswagen Karma Ghia.
> We Fastback guys get that on a lot. Even got that back in the spring with
> one of the guys running the VW show I was at in Georgia.
> Dennis
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On Jun 22, 2015, at 9:44 AM, Daniel K. Du Vall <dduvall at 1peter4-10.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Got to love it. Had a guy on my street ask me if it was a 412.  I was
> surprised he knew what a 412 was. But now that i am driving it again and in
> a different state I can just imagine the questions that will ensue.

Brian Fye
Canyonville Christian Academy
541 839 4401 ext. 110