[T3] Rear Seat INfo

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 16:56:42 PDT 2015

"Yes, the rear seat of a Notch or Fastback is larger than a Square's rear
seat. It's both taller, and wider on the back rest, along with being wider
across the seat bottom.
I hope this helps."

This does help. That explains it.

Anyone in need of a Tan (I believe stone may be the color) set of rear seat
covers, non armrest, for cheap?

It is the match to the fronts in the picture below.

http://www.one4house.com/images/rusty/rusty19.jpg

Adam