[T3] 2016 Invasion - June 16-19, 2016 - PV, AZ weather

John Jaranson john at carartbyjohn.com
Wed Jun 24 19:29:01 PDT 2015

Added some more Invaders to the map. Nice distribution so far. There are have get to be a few Type 3s in AZ, NM, and NV. And where are all the SoCal folks? Can't get much closer than this without actually holding in SoCal.

I also added some maps of the Invasion site.

I have some pictures of the site from our local hosts that I will get up on the site soon and we are getting close getting a host hotel. Should have details in the next few days.

Later,
John Jaranson
www.carartbyjohn.com