[T3] Late calipers...

Jim Adney jadney at VWType3.org
Sun Jun 28 16:03:42 PDT 2015

On 28 Jun 2015 at 15:36, B Fye wrote:

> Anyone have one available?  If so, price shipped would be great!

I have them, rebuilt and on my shelf. R & L are different, so you
have to specify which you need.

$85 for just the caliper, with no hardware (no piston positioning
plates, no spreader spring, no pad retaining pins, no pads.) Just the
caliper w/pistons, seals, boots, and bleed valves.

If you need any of those parts, let me know what you lack and I can
add them for extra $.

It's always cheaper to rebuild the ones you've got. If you'd done
that in the first place you'd be on the road by now.

Shipping would be $15 for a single caliper.

Jim Adney, jadney at vwtype3.org