[T3] front end woes

Keith Park topnotch at nycap.rr.com
Mon Jun 29 18:15:45 PDT 2015

Well, things dont usually suddenly get bad like that with our front ends
unless
something breaks.  Bring your Bentley with you to whomever services it,
our front ends are unique and someone who is willing to familiarize
themselves with it and reference the service manual is more likely to get
things right.

Keith

Topnotch Restorations
topnotch at nycap.rr.com