[T3] Hockey Stick Replacement

Craigs List craigslistcsprings at gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:39:36 PDT 2015

"Basically you have to take the nosecone off the front of the transmission.
I'm not sure I see a way to get the transmission far enough back without
disconnecting the axles from the spring plates."

That is what I am thinking, but all of my experience was with an automatic
IRS Square. I don't want to have to disconnect the swing axles and such. It
might be a project for the fall when it is just south a hotter than hell.