[T3] type3-vwtype3.org VA T3 back on the road

J L Stamey jlstamey at gmail.com
Tue May 5 06:01:22 PDT 2015

Sweet Doug! I'd love a later bay westy. I do miss the bus, I've always been
a bus guy.
Yeah, anyone/everyone is welcome at Joes for the BU camp. It's a nice woody
lot where he lives, way back in the woods, about 2 miles off the main road.
I'll shoot a reminder out to you in about a week. BU is only 2 1/2 weeks
away bro, get ready!