[T3] popouts on a '73

Phil Hof phil.hof at ostronic.org
Sat May 2 17:42:34 PDT 2015

Did you weld in nuts or use rivet nuts to hold the rear edges of the latches?  On my ’71 the holes were there but there were no threaded plates or nuts, and so the screws couldn’t hold against the glass force.  I had assumed all those late bodies with the flow-through ventilation lacked the nuts.  How did you attach yours?
-Phil