[T3] Brake Calipers 3

J. Jonik j_jonik at yahoo.com
Tue May 12 13:06:35 PDT 2015

Local mechanic thought that if I had the spindles with the correct caliper mounting hole size and distance apart, I could keep and install my new calipers by changing the spindles.
Turns out, I have a set of spindles, kept in nice plastic bags...accidentally discovered just last week.  I have no idea what year car they are from....maybe from the otherwise useless '71 axle beam?

I'll crawl under and compare these parts to what's on the car...but...as ever...are there surprise differences between a '71 spindle and a '73? (...besides the caliper mounting holes, that is.)