[T3] New pump different hic-ups

Tim Keohane rheorojo at frontier.com
Wed May 13 07:32:51 PDT 2015

I would like to get one. How much are they?
When an injector leaks is the leak to the outside or is it a leakage that produces a dribble into the cylinder?
I read (sales pitch ?) that changing a single injector is not recommended, that changing all 4 is recommended.
 Is it possible to soak injectors in a diesel/kerosene bath and possibly save them?
I presume the workings are such that the needle retracts for a fraction of a second and the pressurized fuel sprays into the cylinder.
I'll go through the excursive of testing the shelf ones for my own curiosity.
Thanks Tim
73 FI auto

Sent from my iPad