[T3] Batteries

Doug Brashear dougbrashear at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 14:35:51 PDT 2015

To continue the battery thread...

Since getting the '73 Fasty back on the road I've been using a 5 year old battery that still holds a charge, but is likely to go soon. I don't see much in the way of Group 42 batteries locally...any idea what other battery types, if any, have the right configuration of terminals and depth to fit the standard underwear space? I'd likely have some kind of protector/insulator on top of the battery to prevent shorting a taller battery on the seat springs (and don't often have rear seat passengers in this car anyway)

Thanks!
- Doug